The Kids may like pranks, but they know visitors’ safety is no joke. The SOUR PATCH KIDS Store is following all local, city, and state guidelines to keep visitors safe.
- Visitors will be requested to follow social distancing guidelines:
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times
- Store capacity will be limited to 50% to ensure plenty of space for visitors
- Visitors must remain 6ft apart at all times, including while in line
- Floor markings and in-store signage will provide additional information and will assist with social distancing
- A few of the store’s offerings will look a bit different at the opening, for your safety:
- Our seating area will be off limits until we are able to offer in-store dining
- Desserts from our Sweets Bar will only be available to-go
- Increased cleaning protocols will ensure that high-touch surfaces stay safe and germ-free:
- Disposable gloves will be available and required for use of the candy mix station
- Hand sanitizer will be available at high-touch locations throughout the store
- Tap and Pay checkout is encouraged to limit the handling of credit cards and cash
- Surfaces throughout the store will be cleaned, disinfected and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day
- Employees will be screened each day for any COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Implementing protocol to keep employees and visitors safe:
- Pre-screening employees daily for fever, cough, and shortness of breath
- Requiring sick employees to stay home
- Requiring employees to wear masks
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing high-touch surfaces throughout the store frequently
- Requiring gloves when preparing/serving food
Our store associates will be available throughout the store to help with anything you may need.
Remember, if you are feeling at all unwell, stay home and visit us on sourpatchkids.com!